Thermal Imaging Conference “TIC 2014″ will be held at the Treasure Island Hotel and Casino on the Las Vegas Strip adjacent the Fashion Show Mall.
Treasure Island Hotel and Casino: 3300 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
The four-star Treasure Island Hotel is located on the world famous Las Vegas Strip! Twenty-four hours in a day hardly seems like enough. Wall-to-wall Las Vegas activities mean you get more in your getaway – whether that’s a massage, a shopping spree, hitting a few balls, seeing the sights or all of the above. You won’t find more things to do than in Las Vegas. There’s a reason people say, “Only in Vegas.” That’s because when you’re here, you’ll find so many things that surprise you. And even more things you can’t find back home, no matter where home may be. This is the place to reach your thermal imaging training goals and have a little fun while you are at it.
Thermal Imaging Conference room rate: $69 per night + tax. For those looking to extend their time while in Las Vegas, Thermal Imaging Conference has secured your rate pre-post conference at the following rates: $69 June 1st & 5th, $139 May 30/31 or June 6/7. Reservations can be made by calling hotel directly at 888-503-8999 M-F 8am-7pm Pacific Time and referencing affiliation with the Thermal Imaging Conference group and/or providing the group code: thermal.
Online Meeting Group Link: CLICK HERE
A one night hotel charge will be made to secure your reservation. You may cancel at any time up to 72 hours prior to arrival.
RESERVATION CUT-OFF DATE: MAY 3, 2014
Special Thermal Imaging Conference benefits:
- Petite Suite Upgrade $30 additional per night, Tower Suite $70 additional per night
- $25 Resort Fee option for TIC 2014 attendees. The resort fee includes in-room high speed internet, fitness center access, access to VIP view area for Sirens of TI show (weather permitting); daily newspaper available from Guest Services; printed boarding passes, notary service, copies and faxes (up to 10 pages) at the Business Center; in-room local and toll free calls. The resort fee option can be selected at checking and will be collected at that time if requested.
Wanna see the action now? Check out the live webcams just outside the hotel: http://www.treasureisland.com/hotel/webcams.php
FROM LAS VEGAS INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (LAS) – 4.6 MILES
Follow the airport exit signs toward E Harmon Ave, take 2nd right onto Paradise Rd, turn left onto E Flamingo Road, Turn right onto S Las Vegas Blvd, Sharp left onto Siren’s Cove Blvd, destination will be on right.
Other transportation options from the airport:
- Taxi: Approx. $20 one way
- Shuttle: Approx. $7 one way, $13 round-trip per person
- Airport shuttle service and walk-up limousine service available from Terminal 1 at Door 8 (outside the Southwest Airlines baggage claim area) and at Terminal 3 between Doors 1 and 2.
- Airport Shuttle Service:
(702) 444-1234 or (888) 554-1156
Airport Limousine Service: Sedan (4 passenger) – $40 and up, SUV (6 passenger) – $49 and up, Stretch Limousine (6 passenger) – $55 and up (702) 888-4848 or (888) 696-4400
Check out this explosive hotel in the gallery below!