JUNE 2-5, 2014 LAS VEGAS, NEVADA USA
Set on the strip in Las Vegas, NV, Thermal Imaging Conference will be held June 2-5th, 2014 at the 4 star Treasure Island Hotel and Casino, in Las Vegas, Nevada. The premium location for this conference has the attendees referring to it as “The Infrared Edu-Vacation”.
This is your chance to be at a place where you can network and integrate with both established and new thermographers and present your products not only at your booths personally, but also in front of everyone at the conference during meals, breaks and during formal vendor sessions. Our attendees are highly motivated to know everything about your products and we are arranging the conference so that they can do just that. Most of the attendees are small business people who are contract thermographers, so every feature you offer means something to them. This is an opportunity to showcase your products to an interested audience.
The exhibit hall is set in the main dining area so that all attendees will access the exhibits at all breaks. This will provide your company with maximum exposure to showcase your product. Below, find the information you need to take advantage of the exhibition and sponsorship opportunities, along with general seminar information.
This year’s conference will focus on the use of Infrared Thermography in the following application areas:
- Building Surveying
- Building Moisture Detection
- Construction Defect Testing and Commissioning
- Roof Moisture Surveying
- Air Leak and Heat Loss Testing in Residential, Commercial and Institutional Buildings
- Electrical Predictive Maintenance
- HVAC and Mechanical Applications
- Medical IR Imaging – Veterinary and Human
- Research and Development
- JumpStartIR track designed for new candidates
- Other specialty applications
Please consider participating in the TIC. We want to work with you to create the most successful infrared event that you have ever been to. I think you will be pleased with what you see in this document. Please do not hesitate to contact me to discuss a customized solution for your company.
Peter Hopkins, Vice President of Operation-United Infrared, Inc.
(O) 888-722-6447 x3 (D) 760-593-2339 (F) 888-722-6447
To receive the full exhibitor package, please submit your request
Exhibiting / Sponsoring General Information
Thermal Imaging Conference (TIC) will be held Monday, June 2nd- Thursday, June 5th 2014 at Treasure Island Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada. This event is designed to provide an exciting format for professional development, education and networking opportunities for UI Members and New Thermographers, learning the technical and business aspects of contracting thermographic services and running successful businesses.
What types of products and services appeal to our attendees?
Attendees will be interested in all products and services that will help them succeed in the infrared business – including IR imagers, infrared training, imaging software and hardware, the latest tools of the trade instructional materials, books, business coaching…any and all things that will help them succeed as an infrared contractor.
What are the benefits of sponsoring TIC?
By sponsoring an event or exhibiting, your organization will be promoted to all attendees and you get to participate in and share in the success of this conference.
By exhibiting at TIC, you will increase your visibility in the thermal imaging community. You will have direct exposure with your target audience and a chance to talk one-on-one with those people who need your products and services. We ensure that you will have multiple opportunities to visit with attendees both privately and during your public displays and presentations.
|Day / Date||Exhibit Schedule||Times|
|Monday, June 3, 2013||Registration & Booth Set-up||12:00am – 5:00pm|
|“The Heat is ON” Welcome Reception||6:00pm – 9:00pm|
|Tuesday, June 4, 2013||Exhibition Booths with Exhibit Presentations atBreakfast, Morning Break, Lunch & Afternoon Break||7:00am – 6:00pm|
|Wednesday, June 5, 2013||Exhibition Booths with Exhibit Presentations atBreakfast, Morning Break, Lunch & Afternoon Break||7:00am – 6:00pm|
|Thursday, June 6, 2013||Breakfast, Morning Break Exhibit Presentations||7:00am – 11:00am|
|Exhibitor Sessions 1, 2, 3, 4||8:00pm – 10:00am|
|Booth Breakdown||11:00am – 3:00pm|
|There will be sponsorship opportunities for after-hour events on Tuesday and Wednesday nights.|
Sponsorship and Exhibiting Options
Thermal Imaging Conference presents some great opportunities to showcase your products, profile your organization and increase your corporate visibility. Various levels of sponsorship include opportunities for branding and promotion, including booth space, giveaways, meal sponsor recognition, exhibitor speaking opportunities and after-hour hospitality suites.
All Levels of Sponsorship Include:
- Listing and links to your web site on www.thermalimagingconference.com web site including level of sponsorship, until 2015 conference program announcement.
- Acknowledgement during the opening reception and conference.
- Ability to provide full color brochure (8½ x 11) included at conference registration.
- Distribution of giveaways and promotional items to attendees.
- All Booth Spaces come with:
- Standard table and chairs
- 110 volt, 10amp electrical service for bronze-platinum sponsorships
- Even if you are unable to attend the conference, you can still promote your organization to the well-targeted attendees by purchasing a table-top display. We will keep the table well-stocked with your materials and ship your display back to you at conclusion of event.
- Product-for-Credit Opportunity: For our Strategic Partners, we will offer a portion of your sponsorship for product credit. Contact Peter Hopkins for more information.